Wednesday 9 February 2011

Vengeance Movie Poster (not final poster!)

Text Added: This is not going to be our final Poster, but I applied the same methods for our final Magazine cover and poster. 

Here is our Poster, it has a similar style to the magazine cover and we think that the result is really good and that we achieved what we wanted.

The first thing I did was taking one of the Photo's Sultan Mackinnon took of me and started editing it like I did with the magazine cover.



We all agreed that this was the perfect poster of a poster, instead of the usual vertical poster we thought we'd make a horizontal poster, even though nowadays no more horizontal posters are produced, or very little, usually they all look the same (Hollywood mainstream) that's what we wanted to avoid, we didn't want a cheap copy of a typical Hollywood movie. Instead I took inspiration from the poster of "The Italian Job" (see picture below).





And here is the final result of our own Movie Poster. As soon as you start inspiring yourself from other posters, it is very difficult not to copy it one to one, I tried my best not to make it look exactly the same as "The Italian Job" poster even though it is an epic movie and an amazing poster (imo).




Written by Henri Yueksel
Candidate Number 4450

No comments:

Post a Comment