Wednesday 13 October 2010

New Production Logo

I have been surfing around on the internet and found a very good website to download font's for photoshop, so I downloaded a few fonts and tried different to create different styles of title.

Here's the first title trial that I made with a very special font, that looks really "antique-like" fitting to our horror genre.

As you can see there is a transparent background, this perfectly fits into the blog as well as the font. I just put some glow around the letters and that's about it. I haven't done much actually the credits go to the person that created the font. I might edit the logo a bit more and try different styles and colors to see what fits perfectly to the blog.


Here is the actual logo, I thought that this one matched a bit more to our blog and as a production logo. I applied the same settings for this logo and think it is a bit more impressive than the first one and fits better to our Production.

Even though we kept this logo for quite a while I might have a better idea and replace the actual one.

Written and Designed by Henri Yueksel
Candidate Number 4450

No comments:

Post a Comment